Master's Degree Program
The master's degree program is intended for graduates of the bachelor's degree program who wish to attain higher level professional qualifications and/or who have set their sights on an academic career.
The master's degree in business administration rests on four pillars:
Four pillars of the master's degree in business administration
- A knowledge of business administration that meets international requirements;
- the combination of a "major" (main subject) and a "minor" (subsidiary subject) - by combining different main and subsidiary subjects, students can adapt their studies to their individual interests and abilities;
- an orientation towards academic research, and
- a strong orientation towards the job market
The MCM offers marketing as a "major" and "minor" for master's students of business administration. The following combinations are available:
Major + minor combinations
- major + minor in marketing as a supplementary subject (full master's degree in marketing)
- major in marketing + minor in accounting, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, information systems, management or research (major in marketing)
- minor in marketing + major in accounting, finance or management (minor in marketing)
Central information about the master's degree in business administration (structure, admissions, etc.) can be found on an information page of the School of Business and Economics (information page for master's students). Information is also provided by the academic coordinators who are responsible for the master's program.
Students who enrol for the master's degree in business administration can major or minor in marketing at the Marketing Center Münster.