We are regularly looking for PhD students!
We are looking for talented students who want to dive deeper into doing research related to the topics we are currently interested in.
What can you expect?
- The position offers the opportunity for doctoral studies and completing a doctoral thesis.
- You are involved in teaching at the Bachelor and Master level.
- You train students in the application of scientific methods.
- You take over administrative tasks and participate in university self-administration.
- You are responsible for organizing events for different target groups.
What do we expect?
- You have earned or will soon earn an above-average university degree (Master of Science, Diplom or comparable) in business administration, economics or a related field.
- You have a very good understanding of statistical data analysis/econometrics. Analyzing data means fun to you!
- You have very good analytical skills, creative thinking as well as very good English and good German skills.
- You are open and always want to challenge yourself.
- You work independently, organized and structured.
- You are motivated, flexible and enjoy working in a team.
What are your benefits?
- Appreciation, commitment, openness and respect - these values are important to us.
- You will work in a motivated team that wants to make a difference.
- We promote the personal development of our employees through training opportunities.
- We offer a professional, ambitious and family-friendly environment.
- The university offers sports and health activities to ensure your work-life balance.
- You benefit from numerous public service benefits.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send an email to apl. Prof. Dr. Sonja Gensler and ask for current job opportunities.