Kick-Off | DoIT seminar "Relevance of ESG-conform behavior for Firm Success"
Friday, 8. April 2022 - 16:00 to 17:00, ULB 201
For companies, acting responsibly and complying with environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria has never been more important to meet the expectations of different stakeholders.
In this seminar, we will examine the relevance of ESG-conform firm behavior for consumers and employees with a focus on the company flaschenpost.
We will address questions like:
- How can we measure ESG-conform behavior of a firm?
- What is the impact of ESG-conform behavior on flaschenpost’s perceived value, customer-based brand equity, and customer relationship quality?
- How can flaschenpost support their customers to act sustainable?
- How relevant is ESG-conform firm behavior for employer branding?
- How can we align ESG-related activities with marketing strategy?
You and your team (3-4 students) will conduct a study to address one specific research question.
Registration for this MSc seminar is no longer possible.