Welcome to the Applied Business Simulation Mentoring course registration. In this course, you will mentor groups of undergraduate students with a business simulation game. Throughout the semester, you will have the opportunity to discuss the mentoring with your fellow mentors. At the end of the course, you will be required to write a reflection on your mentoring, which will count 100% towards your grade.
Please note: The mentoring of the Bachelor students will take place in German. The assignment will be in English.
Although the course spans the entire semester, the main workload will be in the second term.
How can I get credits for the course?
- Major Accounting: Elective
- Major Finance: Selected Chapter Finance or Elective
- Major Management: Selected Chapter Management
- Major Marketing: Regular Course (MCM 22)
Registration deadline: 20.10.2023
Please combine the following documents into a single file:
- curriculum vitae (in englisch or german language)
- Bachelor's transcript of records
- Master's transcript of records (only if you already received grades)