Before you go abroad

Please choose the courses you want to take as soon as you know at which university you will stay and send the necessary documents for checking the course eligibility (see Check of Course Eligibility) to the MCM contact person.

If there are any changes with respect to the courses you are taking after the approval, you need to get in touch with the MCM contact person immediately who will check whether the alternative courses are also eligible.