MBA in Marketing
Are you aiming for a leading position in management, marketing or distribution? Are you planning the next leap in your career? If so, you would do well to optimize your career prospects by enrolling on an international course which is run by one of Germany’s biggest, oldest and best-known faculties of economics, and which carries accreditation from the AACSB. Those who take this course are brought up to date with the latest research and familiarized with the principles of market-oriented management – a fundamental strategical mode of thought which is essential for all managerial activities.
The Ideas Behind the Course and the Target Group
The off-the-job master’s degree course is intended for the benefit of (young) executives who have obtained a first- or second-level university degree (e.g. a bachelor’s or master’s degree) and who have at least three years’ professional experience (e.g. people who have worked as marketing managers in the commercial, industrial or service sectors, or people who have occupied senior executive posts in areas such as strategical planning, marketing or sales and distribution).
Advantages we offer
- The knowledge we provide about marketing and management is future-oriented and based on a combination of practical experience and cutting-edge research.
- You can meet professors in small groups in the lecture hall. In addition, you can exchange facts and ideas in intense conversations with guest lecturers from academia and the world of business.
- You can study at the Marketing Center Münster, which is part of a School that is particularly rich in tradition.
- Flexible entry into the programme (MBA, certificate, booking modules).
- Participants receive personal guidance.
- You will join an elitist Germany-wide network and benefit from being part of our exclusive student community.
- ‘Networking on Excellence’ – Access to the alumni networks of the University of Münster.
For further information about course content and the ideas behind the course, click here.
In addition to the MBA course in marketing, the MCM professors offer courses in data science and university governance and management of academic affairs. These courses lead to a certificate.