Retail Management (SS 2019)
|Tuesday||10:00- 12:00||weekly||02.04.2019- 14.05.2019||Juridicum, JUR 2|
|Wednesday||14:00- 16:00||weekly||03.04.2019- 15.05.2019||Juridicum, JUR 2|
|Wednesday||14:00- 16:00||single date||05.06.2019||Juridicum, JUR 2|
This course takes place in the first term of the summer semester. Please register at the examination office for the early examination period.
Credit points: 3 ECTS (PO BWL 2010)
During the course, please communicate and stay updated via the course page on Learnweb. Announcements, lecture slides and any additional material will be published there.
After following this course, you are able to…
- elaborate on retailers’ key decisions to create value for retail customers and, ultimately, for the retailer,
- elaborate on challenges for the retailing sector due to digitalization, and
- apply knowledge gained during the lectures to a real-life case.
- Professor Dr. Thorsten Wiesel (responsible)
- Professor Dr. Sonja Gensler (responsible)